Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of our Sales and Marketing practice.
Support the OAS & Core Assurance Clients and Markets Partners and Senior Assurance Marketing & BD Manager to help achieve the line of services marketing goals and objectives
– Develop and implement annual marketing plans for Assurance with Senior Marketing Manager
– Develop clear and impactful copy for thought leadership publications, marketing materials, articles, blog posts, videos & event invitations
– Manage and deliver external PwC owned and partnership owned Assurance focused marketing/business related events; including sponsorships, conferences, webinars and roundtables
– Manage marketing material production process, working closely with designers, printers and other third party suppliers
– Assist Partners and SMEs in writing internal and external marketing communications to support Assurance marketing campaigns including consistent messaging on our social media platforms, website etc
– Working with the web team, maintain all website content for Assurance externally
– Working with Assurance BU leads, maintain and drive internal communication programs including Google sites, social communities and copy/proofing for internal products & services
– Support across the Line of Service with various Assurance internal events, including messaging workshops, training activities etc
– Support in the development of reports and industry related market research and reporting of activities to senior leadership
– Cascade PwC global Assurance campaigns to regional level where relevant, and lead on new/upcoming marketing projects for the GCC
– Own relationships with professional bodies in the industry regionally (ACCA, IIA) and collaborations with such bodies
– Digitally upskill within the role and train others to continuously improve on marketing software, processes, reporting etc
– Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and ensure that all work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
– Ensure marketing activity is tracked, successes reported and that activities are to quality standard, compliant and to budget
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.