Job description / Role
The Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Lead is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IDAM applications, including Authorization/Authentication, Identity Registry Management, Identity Governance, Privileged Account Management and Account Creation / Management / Provisioning in data repositories. The role may focus on technical or administrative aspects of IAM or encompass a mixture of both.
Design and Develop
• Understand the organization and environment and then Designs and Develops the overall Identity & Access Management Governance and Regulatory Framework
• Establishes, advises, and coordinates Client’s Identity & Access Management compliance framework.
• Designs, implements, and maintains an adequate Identity & Access Management standard operating procedure as required in line with Client’s policies, standards, and procedures.
• Develops, coordinates and provides guidance, assessments, training, and monitoring of the compliance and Identity & Access Management control environments within the business units.
• Develops and implements Identity & Access Management Standards in line with internal policies and global frameworks by working with and managing senior stakeholders.
• Work with the business, including product and technology teams, to design innovative Identity & Access Management as part of pragmatic advice and conducting Identity & Access Management Reviews and Assessments
• Develop and lead training and awareness sessions with the business to promote a culture of security, privacy and advise business and sector leads to understand how Identity & Access Management requirements affect their area
• Develops and implements the integrated Identity & Access Management framework and technical solution by working with other stakeholders
• Identifies roles for staff, processes, and technologies required for trusted identification, authentication, and authorization within the Trusted Identity Ecosystem
• Develops a Trust Framework that defines the rights and responsibilities of Client’s staff in the Identity Ecosystem.
Implement, Operate and Manage
• Participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
• Designs, configures, tests, implements, supports and administers centralized identity and privileged access management (IAM and PAM) solutions including local, cloud, hybrid integration services.
• Manages, maintains, and monitors IAM and PAM application environment, applies appropriate tuning and updates as necessary. Reports and provides guidance on configuration/settings.
• Responsible for technologies that enable SSO (Single Sign On), PIM/PAM (Privileged Identity and Access Management), MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication), Access Governance and Logical Access. This position also requires a strong knowledge of general Information Security practices
• Create IAM system and process documentation, including data flows, process maps and support plans.
• Work with vendors and partners to configure, maintain and support IAM systems.
• Monitor certificate expirations within the PKI management system.
• Schedule certificate renewals within the PKI management system.
• Participate in Identity and Access Management roadmap creation, including providing feedback on procedures and strategy development along with the Information Security team.
• Supports the Compliance, Legal, Data Governance, Physical Security and Cyber Security Teams, respectively, in strengthening Client’s compliance and Identity & Access Management efforts.
• Monitors and communicates relevant developments globally and more specifically in the region relating to Identity & Access Management.
• Leads the design, creation, coordination, and implementation of policies, procedures, and training addressing Identity & Access Management issues in Client’s while serving on and supported by the Cyber Security team.
• Develops and performs project-based, Identity & Access Management -related assessments and audits cross-functionally on an adhoc basis and periodically to ensure high compliance to Identity & Access Management requirements within Client’s.
• Knowledge of modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications. Specifically, good experience with implementing services using Microservices architectures, DevOps, and continuous delivery of IAM services and applications in a hybrid computing environment.
• Review and analyze new products and services, including online and mobile applications, to meet Identity & Access Management requirements.
• Create dashboard views for critical Identity & Access Management risk metrics to drive alerts, progress and continuous improvement.
• Works with internal Departments and stakeholders to ensure that Client’s internal staff, its Customers and third parties are all covered within the Identity & Access Management standards.
• Works with other sectors to understand their solutions and key projects to evaluate and monitor Identity & Access Management, paying attention to details, while understanding the big picture
• Manages other duties as assigned related to Identity & Access Management by Identifying and executing against key milestones in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Collaborate with relevant business stakeholders on continuous improvement initiatives designed to improve the performance and maturity of Client’s Identity & Access Management program.
• Foster partnerships with the business as an Identity & Access Management trusted advisor and subject matter expert
• Maintain knowledge of applicable Identity & Access Management laws, regulations, standards, and advancements in technologies
• Manage and take ownership of Identity & Access Management incidents/requests to completion.
• Support and conduct Issue Response Management and complaint handling for Identity & Access Management issues, deviations and non-compliance within area of responsibility.
• Identifies and evaluates Client’s Identity & Access Management processing activities
• Ensures Client’s addresses all Identity & Access Management queries/request from data subjects within SLA timeframes.
• Liaises with other organizations that process Identity & Access Management requests on Client’s behalf
• Writes and updates detailed guides on Identity & Access Management policies
• Performs Identity & Access Management audits and determines whether we need to alter Client’s procedures to comply with policies and regulations.
• Offers consultation on how to deal with access breaches.
• Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance