Job description / Role
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
• Basic medical degree
• Available for commencement within 2 weeks
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Certified/registered in Critical Care Medicine/ICU
• Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP)
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.