Aambridge Global Solutions
Job description / Role
The Intensivist will provide efficient, effective and professional intensive care services to the community served by the SEHA.
To provide appropriate and timely advice to the Heads of Department of Intensive Care on intensive care matters to ensure the maintenance of professional standards of intensive care and to promote appropriate service development.
To assist, monitor and advise other Intensivists and provide a commitment to quality assurance programmes.
To provide effective, efficient and professional clinical intensive care services during contracted sessions as and when required.
• The Intensivist will be aware of the role of patient advocates and patient’s rights and ensure informed consent has been obtained in accordance with hospital policy.
• The Intensivist will function as part of a multidisciplinary team to promote high quality outcomes for patients. The Intensivist will consistently demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with other staff and patients and will handle problems sensitively.
• The Intensivist will liaise with medical staff in other departments, to ensure that patients are investigated in an appropriate and cost effective manner. This commitment will include taking part in departmental meetings with other disciplines as required from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai