Smyth and Bradshaw
Job description / Role
Job Title: ICT Manager (Arabic Speaker)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Audit the actual ICT status, and make a report to the management on the weaknesses, warnings threatening governance and compliance along with the recommendations in terms of investments such as DMS or any other integrated solution that will help expand the business and enhance Governance, cost efficiency. HR Management, Finance etc
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all ICT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
• Set overall Information Technology security standards and deploy financial and very skilled human resources to implement and maintained high level layers of IT security across the entire company.
• Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance.
• Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems within existing systems.
• Work with advocacy staff to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage ICT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline and discharge.
• Develop the ICT staff to meet the changing needs of users, groups and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to end-users.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system Requirements.
• Manage financial aspects of the ICT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Develop and implement all ICT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
• Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
• Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
• Negotiate in collaboration with the CEO and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.