The IBM Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development (Java, Front End, Full Stack, DevOps), Testing Services, Technical Support through to Microsoft. In addition to our technical expertise we can cover Delivery through Project Managers & Project Analysts, Business or Data Analysts.
- Analyse and summarise complex business requirements
- Produce documentation and specifications for solutions
- Gather and synthesis intelligence and data from diverse sources
- Understand systems and services
- Evaluate and transform information into fit for purpose solutions
- Support delivery with the complete SDLC
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- The role will require a significant amount of written documentation so you must be able to convey complex technical concepts in a concise and lucid manner.
- Data, databases and data stores and SQL queries
- IT systems, infrastructure and systems integration.
- The ability to analyse and understand application and infrastructure landscapes and the integration needs to transfer data across application components.
- Development of software systems and services, through the entire SDLC
- Ability to work with product management and development teams to provide technical consultancy input into product and technical enhancements
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands on software development experience – with Java and/or other technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A