At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
- IBM is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Lead (KP) to provides expert direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation of talent operations processes and technologies. You’ll provide and advise on the design, development, and implementation of the recommendations. You’ll also work with clients and contractor team to drive leading talent practices, innovation, continuous improvement, and quality to work products.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing, two as a lead.
- Experience with problem definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation of talent operations processes and technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience driving leading talent practices, innovation, continuous improvement, and quality to work products.
- Experience with Sourcing.
- Expert in their domain across the industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A