IBM Quantum is an industry first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack and exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible. With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Q Network and the Qiskit Community.
- IBM Quantum is hiring a Qiskit Developer Community Advocate with expertise in developer engagement. In this role you will help us teach the world about quantum computing and grow our community of coders on the path toward achieving quantum advantage. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to work in a research environment with a range of skillsets.
- Strong background in Python and developer relations.
- Willingness to travel for community engagements.
- Ability to strategize on new ways of reaching new and existing audiences across developer communities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical field.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working and engaging with developer communities across various industries.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A