As a Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating busines and technical requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact. You will work with various projects and clients, working towards client specifications.
- Working within the entire development life-cycle including design, build, and coding
- Using object-oriented programming languages and tools to deliver a range of solutions
- Development for specific systems on a range of platforms including Linux-based, Microsoft and various mobile environments
- Building performance driven websites with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements
- Good grasp of CSS frameworks and patterns
- Translating UI designs into responsive web applications, that are built to scale
- Developing with modern frameworks like React (inc. Hooks) NodeJS (Express.js) and related technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and working with JSON
- Experience working with control software such as Git
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/A