As Senior Business Consultant, you will be the expert’s expert. You will advise clients and business partners who are responsible for managing and delivering IT related services, in order to define business drivers and associated IT capabilities with the services required.
- Uphold the same professional standards and work ethic expected of all our consultancy staff and to lead by example when working with less experienced staff.
- Act as the point of contact on-site for business related questions and issues that arise and require clarification and will liaise closely with the senior technical consultants.
- Build a high level of trust and confidence with partners and clients in relation to their knowledge of the business issues at hand and of IBM SPM and the proposed solutions.
- Act as a focal point for the design and development team when discussing design options and the various merits of different approaches.
- Take ownership and responsibility for specific project component or area
- Research, analysis, definition and documentation of customer requirements for the IBM SPM application functionality.
- Analysing the business requirements of our customers and then writing the functional documentation & use cases required by the technical consultants who customise our software.
- Assist in the determination and documentation of the most effective methodologies and best practice procedures.
- Working on site as the IBM SPM functional subject matter expert, giving demonstrations of the software capabilities, performing fit/ gap analysis and advising on the best approach to implementing the IBM SPM product set from a functional perspective.
- Educate system integration (SI) partner and customer staff by sharing detailed functional knowledge regarding the IBM SPM product and applicable solution and enterprise modules.
- Provide an expert knowledge of all aspect of the IBM SPM product including the enterprise framework, enterprise and solution modules and associated business and technical services.
- Advise on the functional extensions as necessary to address client specific requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a senior business consultant role working for a large information technology consulting firm OR experience working for a public sector agency, in the delivery of information technology related projects for the Social Security and/or Human Services marketplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England
Application Deadline: N/A