System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
- Provide data extracts of various configuration metadata by type for local site reconciliation and/or remediation when requested by the client or deskside support.
- Add/Move/Change GLID (Global Indentfier) configurations where required to support airport and
back-end connectivity to Reservations (RES) and Departure Control (DCS) systems for airport, call center, and operations support centers.
- General troubleshooting and major incident support where GLID and teletype issues are concerned
- Configure and manage host definitions on TPF and z/OS mainframe systems to facilitate
- Provide project support where TPF configuration updates and/or changes are required – eg. PSS. This includes providing automation solutions for new requirements.
- Teletype (IATA airline messaging standard) management included whereby addressing is configured globally inbound/outbound internally and externally.
- Automation: Rexx.
- Demonstrated track record as a team player.
- Strategic Sourcing (terminal configurations).
- Performance Management.
- Strategy Development/Implementation.
- Project Management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Infoman, JCL, REXX, zTPF, zOS, Linux.
- HTTP, TCP/IP, SNA, MATIP
Qualification & Experience:
- ServiceNow Administration Certification (CSA).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brantford, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A