You will collaborate with product, engineering, and design teams to build scalable, high-performance web computation applications. Overseeing team development of the computation engine, including workflow execution, job scale-out and performance, data management, version management, and container image management, you will be the primary owner of the services that manage data flow, deployment of compute resources, and orchestration of computation in response to customer inputs.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews.
- Perform extensive hands-on coding (team collaboration, especially with the front-end engineers).
- Architect and implement systems and APIs.
- Build robust and scalable back-end software.
- Professional background in enterprise integration.
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment.
- Ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning.
- Professional background working with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience architecting complex asynchronous APIs.
- 7+ years of experience in back-end development.
- 3+ years of NodeJS expertise.
- Expertise with Docker containers, as well as Kubernetes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A