As a Sales Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
- Lead and grow the skills of project team members.
- Responsible for the successful development and delivery of the project, which includes good client satisfaction and well-managed project financials.
- Build and manage good client relationship at all levels to grow the business.
- Direct experience and success performing in a delivery oversight role, providing leadership and direction in areas such as program startup and governance, executive communications, revenue forecasting and reporting, and problem resolution
- Direct experience and success supporting business development and opportunity closure for complex, multi-month resiliency planning and execution programs
- Lead proposal development, solution presentation and lead the sequent delivery.
- Possess strong project management skills
- Experience in system analysis preferable
- Knowledge on industry-leading and accepted, as well asIBM software and hardware solutions
- Familiar with systems integration / system & process management
Qualification & Experience:
- Around 15 years of IT experience, 8 years of project management experience
- Experience in managing systems integration, data center, networking or infrastructure projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A