Job description / Role
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curriculum and IB. This particular school is an IB World School.
The PYP curriculum ensures coverage of all areas of study, including languages (English and Arabic), mathematics, scientific study, technology, human and social units of inquiry, with physical, aesthetic and creative units, through PE, music and art.
– 2 years relevant PYP experience
– Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
– Highly developed classroom management skills
– Sound problem solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
– Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments