Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Hotel: InterContinental – Dubai Marina (DXBPL)
Job number: EMEAA21167
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as Hygiene Officer.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
Your day to day
As a Hygiene Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring the progress of the Food Safety Management System in the hotel and ensure all the team members are competent and trained.
- To ensure all aspects of the hygiene service are carried out and maintained to the required standard
- To conduct compliance audits / inspections of internal hygiene standards and documentation
- To ensure all waste operatives are appropriately trained and comply with all legal obligations associated with their role
- To provide training and awareness for all hygiene and waste handling staff in all procedures relevant to their role Waste / Environment
- Conduct COSHH assessments, risk assessments and document safe systems of work for all hygiene tasks
- Ensure all hygiene and waste staff are trained and competent in all procedures relevant to their role
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in accordance with all legislative, company and site health & safety policies and ensure that all hazards, accidents / incidents are reported and investigated in a timely manner
What we need from you
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in the similar role in a four or five-star hotel.
- Ability to demonstrate working with and engaging teams from different cultures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with being quality oriented with focus on details
- High performance standards, able to multi-task & meet deadlines and technical proficiency.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits and the chance to work with a fantastic team of people.
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking ” Online” now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.