Assists In-Store Branch Management in leading all facets of sales, service and operations of the branch, and directly manages branch service and operations in a main or large branch with high transaction volumes, sales targets and staff.
- Achieves individual sales targets while developing a consistent business development and calling program. Part of a team that motivates, coaches and develops In-Store Branch colleagues to achieve sales targets, acquire new consumer and business customers, initiate referrals to partners, and proactively drive business both inside and outside of the branch. Garners resources required to support team. Leverages available tools and technology to drive sales and service. Active in community, and develops key business and community relationships. Refers customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships pursuant to OCR guidelines. Coaches, counsels, and makes recommendations on hiring, performance management, and salary adjustment decisions. Coaches the Team on all operational, security, risk and regulatory related policies and procedures. Develops a thorough understanding of branch sales, service, operations and financial performance. Demonstrates acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, sales, sales leadership, customer service, process management, coaching, colleague development, communication and presentation.
- Strong comfort level with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year leadership experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on consumer or business sales experience
Company: Huntington Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scranton, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A