The Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service & Sales modules,
- Azure DevOps
- DB2, Mongo, exposure to Kafka, Artifactory, Silver light, D365 Finance
- C#, .NET
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A