Humana has embarked on a multi-year initiative to modernize its clinical technology platform via digital transformation enabled through the implementation of Salesforce Health Cloud and its integration with core Humana technology platforms, vendor partner platforms, and digital assets.
The transformation will focus on developing new capabilities to support future care management models that will drive holistic, coordinate care for its members, as well as, a migration of its utilization management platform which will be digitally focused on improving member and provider relationships and driving administrative efficiency.
To enable these care strategies Humana is hiring a Salesforce Technology Implementation Lead. This role will be responsible for executing a large, complex multi-capability, multi-year Salesforce roadmap by bridging the gap between Humana’s clinical product and technology delivery stakeholders.
The Technology Implementation Lead gathers and documents business system and functional requirements, influences system design to optimize support and ensures solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. Completes and/or coordinates implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Demonstrated experience working as a lead on at least 2 successful application transformation projects
- Experience problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- 2+ years Salesforce implementation experience
- a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Facilitating cross-functional teams’ efforts
- Experience in IT business analysis, including artifacts development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A