Are you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the Medicare population? Would you like to provide support to an active and fast-paced team of sales professionals? If so, the Sales Support Representative provides effective sales administrative support to assist the team with bringing new members onboard and retaining the customers we serve. This position performs advanced administrative, operational and customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this role you will support a Manager of Sales Administration, Senior Manager of Medicare Sales, a Director and 8-10 Medicare Sales Representatives, as well as, our external agents. Decisions require good time management to prioritize requests, create and organize processes to complete administrative tasks and projects. This role requires an independent thinker who can rely upon their own judgment to meet work deadlines. This role works in collaboration with other teams and departments.
Some duties include: processing invoices, drafting sales documents, proposals, reports and correspondence; compiling and completing standard calculations for reporting statistics; gathering industry data on competitors; confirming the status of orders and helping resolve customer complaints; maintaining up-to-date customer records; collating marketing materials and preparing information needed for team meetings; answering phones and completing general administrative duties as needed.
- Light travel, up to 5-10% or upon business need
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Temporary Work From Home in Cleveland, OH due to Covid. This position will return to office.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in administrative, sales, marketing, or related field
- Hours M-F, 8-4:30 or based upon business need
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Live within a reasonable distance to Cleveland, OH office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs
- 1 or more years of leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A