Image Associates Inc.
Food manufacturing company in Santa Maria, CA needs a Human Resources Manager. As part of the plant management team, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources. Will also manage plant safety programs. The client is especially interested in finding an experienced manager who is effective communicator, someone who can partner with plant management to meet corporate objectives, and who can enhance plant productivity and morale.
Strong preference for bilingual Spanish and English.
· Responsible for recruitment, employee relations, employee development, training, and employee communications
· Ensure legal compliance with all employment related federal, state and local government laws.
· Supervise administration and communication of benefit programs.
· Supervise administrative transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
· Ensure employee, food and plant safety comply with local, state and federal safety regulations.
· Run training programs and oversee safety committees.
· Investigate accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier and Worker Compensation
· Provide mandatory OSHA documentation, when necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred.
· Minimum of five years’ experience, including work as a generalist, and experience as an HR manager.
· Must have experience working in a food manufacturing facility.
· HR certification, SPHR or PHR is preferred.
· Should have knowledge about occupational safety and health, and have some safety training experience.
· Should have experience coordinating with temp and permanent employment agencies to fill production positions.
· Strong preference for bilingual Spanish and English.
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.