Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking human resources advisor to join our established and growing team in MENA.
The MENA HR Advisor provides an effective people-related support function to the MENA region and is the key point of contact for new, current, and exiting employees in relation to their employment matters, specifically for the UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi), Oman, Egypt, Pakistan, Cyprus and the Maldives. They will also help to assist their HR colleagues in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the primary point of contact for all employees on HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and responds accordingly.
• Creating and issuing HR communications, letters and associated documentation in line with terms and conditions and company policy.
• Working with the HS&W function on delivering the wellbeing strategy to the region.
• Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information.
• Managing sensitive information effectively and always maintains discretion and confidentiality.
• Reviewing and updating employee handbooks and contracts, when required.
• Ensuring that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures.
• Tracking employee assignments and issue relevant agreements.
• Managing the on-boarding of new hires and ensuring the highest level of experience for new joiners.
• Coordinating with the HR administrator and PRO team to make sure all visa applications are accurate and made in a timely manner.
• Coordinating the benefits administration with the HR Services team (medical and life enrolments).
• Working closely with managers to identify employee learning and development needs.
• Assisting and supporting the annual performance management cycle.
• Managing the off-boarding employees and extending the same level of services to leaver procedures.
• Sending resignation acknowledgement, exit checklist and final settlements to employees leaving the company.