Menax Management Services DMCC
- Ensures all necessary human resource policies, programs, and procedures are developed and implemented in accordance with relevant legislation and best human resources practices.
- Serves as a legal resource to senior management team on human resource issues and initiatives.
- Develops, implements, and manages an appropriate employee recognition program.
- Establishes policies and procedures/mechanisms for performance management; provides consultation and support to managers and supervisors with respect to performance.
- Ensures the appropriate maintenance and security of Human Resources Employee data including the integrity of data in the HRIS/information management systems, in consultation with IT, as appropriate.
- Interpret benefits policies, counsel on issues, and undertake interventions, as required.
- Provides legal expertise, support, and advice to all organizational levels on matters related to labour legislation and labour relations practices.
- Manages the administration of the grievance and grievance resolution process including culturally appropriate mechanism in conflict resolution.
- Facilitates alternative dispute and conflict resolution approaches for issues of concernidentified by the Senior Management team management.
- Provides legal advice to the Senior Management Team on future needs and the impact of emerging trends and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, L.L.B. combined with a minimum of five year of experience of law practice.
- Advanced knowledge of legislation governing human resources and labour relations suchas the Employment Standards Act, Labour Relations Act, Pay Equity Act, Human RightsCode, Occupational Health & Safety Act etc.
- Ability to use MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to make decisions of sound judgment, often in crisis or emergencysituations and to manage the crisis situation appropriately.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and interpersonal skills providing articulate,constructive, meaningful, and timely interaction at all levels with the ability to makecomplex issues understandable.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and personal information in a confidential manner.
- Acts with integrity, humility, transparency, and compassion
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.