Job description / Role
– Critical Control Points System
– Control system procedures
– Evaluation of corrective actions
– Staff medical records updating system
– Hand wash basins are available near each work area
– Gloves must be worn in cold kitchen / pastry / butchery and areas where raw food items are handles
– Staff wash their hands thoroughly and as often as necessary
– Excessive jeweler is not to be worn in the kitchen.
– Uniform to be changes at least on a daily basis.
– All infections on the hands of the employees are covered.
– Hair should always be clean and tidy and chefs to wear a headgear.
– Smoking is prohibited in the kitchen.
– To keep the changing rooms in a clean and tidy condition.
– To carry out training in hygiene food preparation practices.
– Critical control points.
– Food & Beverage and Engineering preventive maintenance list.
– Action plan rectification.
– Access to the kitchen is limited as far as possible to the kitchen employees.
– Area used to prepare raw food is separated from the cooked food.
– Waste containers are covered, kept clean and emptied regularly.
– Floor, ceiling, drainage, chillers, dishwashing machine and kitchen equipment must be kept in good working condition.
Delivery and Storage:
– Tracking system for control of supplier operating licenses.
– Daily checklist by shift for chillers temperature control.
– Control of dry store food rotation.
– Specification / quality / delivery records for perishable food items.
– Items to be removed from delivery packaging and transferred in washable containers.
– Sufficient and well-maintained refrigeration equipment functioning at correct temperatures.
– Daily spot check on storage conditions and holding temperatures.
– Food stock rotation practices are adhered to.
Preparation and Storage:
– Cooking control points
– Storage control points
– Serving control points
– Segregation of all raw and cooked food procedures are strictly observed.
– To carry out sanitizing / disinfection procedures.
– Temperature and time controls are in place to ensure that all cooking is thorough and properly carried out.
– To ensure rapid chilling after cooking
– To ensure appropriate holding for at hot temperatures until serving.
– Food not consumed must be disposed of immediately.
– Regular tour of the house with the Executive Chef / Chief Steward and the Duty Engineer.
– Weekly hygiene committee to review minutes and outstanding issues.
– Dishwashing control points.
– Sanitation / Disinfection of all critical surfaces and utensils.
– Correct concentration for chemical products.
– Application of correct chemical for correct use.
– Items protected from contamination after disinfection.
– Suitable methods are used to make sure that cleaning is effective.
– To check the temperature of wash and rinse.
– All equipment used for cleaning is to be hygienically General Responsibilities stored.
– Cleaning products are to be safely stored away from food.
– Cleaning products are to be properly labelled and identified.
– Involvement in Food Safety training for food handlers.
– Evaluation of efficiency of training from chemical suppliers
– Participation of all staff to the Food Safety training.
– Full respect for Food Handling best practices
Document & Control:
– Weekly checklist for Food Preparation / Storekeeper / Cost Control / Stewarding / Food Production.
– Monthly Food Safety Training report.
– Monthly Food Lab Test report.
– Chemical Supplier Group Audit report.
– Top management is fully aware of high-risk areas for food-borne illness.
– Recommendation for further improvement.
– High confidentiality for internal results.
– Full integrity in carrying out the audits
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai