Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Job description / Role
• Conducts pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and determines how risks could be reduced.
• Develops all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE.
• Conducts accident investigation and completes report.
• Identifies hazards, and their elimination and minimization where possible.
• Prepares health and safety strategies and develops internal policy.
• Creates and maintains practical and safe working systems.
• Consults with staff on health and safety matters.
• Responsible for procurement of personal protective equipment.
• Conducts in-house training with employees about health and safety issues and risks.
• Carries out regular site and accommodation inspections to check if policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
• Responsible for the implementation of welfare standards at accommodations with respect to local regulations and company standards
• Keeps records of inspections findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
• Keeps records of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers.
• Keeps up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry.
• Strives for a continuous improvement in the management of health and safety within the company as well as health and safety performance of staff.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.