RTC1 Recruitment Services
Position Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 10K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Oversee site activities controls implementation and support the development of HSE intervention programs.
- Ensure that HSE is applied in line with the Project HSE Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Mechanical Completion phases of the Project.
- Review and provide feedback on project specific HSE documents.
- Support in development of HSE legal register from local, international and industrial HSE standards and regulations.
- Support implementation of Contractor management system.
- Ensure good health and safety practice on site.
- Manage all employees reported hazard and submit close‐out reports.
- Conduct HSE data analysis and reporting statistics trends on hazards and incident report. And submit suggestion for strategic program to address trends.
- Act as HSE representative standby at site and provide continues feedback to HSE Lead.
- Conduct daily inspection and complete HSE Inspection report.
- Carry out Incident investigation. Conduct examinations of work equipment’, working environments and structures, and taking photographs where necessary.
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment, such as eye goggles, ear protectors or appropriate types of gloves and clothing.
- Providing specialist advice and information on health and safety to HSE Lead and advising on changes required.
- Participate in Task risk assessment and provide technical HSE input.
- Conduct monthly & Annual inspection of the following: Fire Fighting units (Extinguishers, Carts, Trolley); Self‐Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA); and Escape set.
- provide training for employees and contractors safety improvement.
- Assess Safety Sign requirements, report poor conditions and ensure all safety signs are maintained on site.
- Writing reports on results of inspections and investigations.
- Provide up‐to‐date legislative and Standard applicable to project and provide recommendation for improvement to the HSE Lead.
- Present HSE training as approved by the HSE Lead.
Qualifications:Male, 50 years old and belowMinimum of 5 years’ of experience as HSE in Oil and Gas Certifications / licenses / software required by the client remove thisAchieved HSE certifications and trainings is requiredMust have valid UAE Driver’s license and own car
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.