A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
• Monitoring & inspecting the site to ensure the safety of the workers.
• Report to the safety officer/engineer on any unsafe condition/act in the site.
• Site inspection on frequent basis to maintain the safety of the workers.
• Attend first aids and treatments.
• To support and promote/champion all QHSE policies and procedures implemented by the company
Advise Site Staff on:
• Preventing injury to personnel, damage to plant and equipment, and fires.
• Provision and use of protective clothing and equipment
• To inspect the work place regularly and randomly in order to identify hazards and outstanding matters health and safety and record results and prepares a report for submittal and review with the Safety Manager.
• Conducting Accident / incident Investigation and preparing report.
• Ensuring that HSE policies and procedures are understood and implemented at company places of work.
• Ensure that appropriate emergency arrangements are in place. Ensure that fire, first aid and emergency evacuation precautions are known by all persons and visitors and that they are available at all locations.
• Ensure that site HSE records are produced and maintained in accordance with company procedures and standards.
• Ensure the routine weekly inspections carried out and discuss about the work activities with the management and compiled the safety related issues with the requirements of company’s policies, rules and regulations.
• Consistently enforce safety regulation.
• Determine the cause of any accident of dangerous occurrence and recommend means of preventing recurrence
• Develop and implementing safe system of work on the task area on site.
• Assist with training employees at all levels
• Inspect the work site daily and report and correct unsafe acts and conditions.
• Keep a permanent record of all injuries and damage at site.
• Conduct periodical inspection of vehicles, equipment’s, tools and firefighting facilities etc; and monitor the action points at work site and render necessary guidance to Engineers/ Supervisors/ Workers during the site inspection
• Maintain and update all H.S.E related documents.
• Display the relevant cautionary instructions, signs and symbols in the prominent places.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.