Parsons - United Arab Emirates
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement Modon and Parsons HSE Policy, HSE Plan, and HSE legislation and other requirements, monitor HSE performance, and HSE targets, and suggest measures for further improvement.
- Liaise with Safety Manager and Contractors for the improvement & implementation of Corporate HSE Management ethics.
- Monitor contractors to ensure the implementation of applicable Safety measures and best practices.
- Review Hazard Analysis / Risk Assessment Plan for all key activities and Monitor the effectiveness of hazard control measures, job safety plans, and work method statements at the site and carry out HSE visit and report to Resident Engineer for immediate rectification.
- Review and Monitor Contractors’ monthly HSE inspections/reports.
- Conducting monthly Safety meetings, setting the target to achieve the outstanding issues, prepare / submit the minutes to all concerned for follow-up.
- Review Emergency Preparedness and response, Permit to work system, Toolbox Talks, HSE meetings, HSE statistics & records of the contractors according to Company requirements.
- Review Incident/Accident investigation reports from contractors, report & communicating the learning points, and monitor the immediate action and follow-up actions to minimize/prevent re-occurrence.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:B.Sc. or equivalent degree in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university.With recognized Health and Safety education, certifications (ADVETI), license or training in UAE (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHAD – Qudorat, First Aid, Fire Safety, etc).5+ years of construction supervision experience working as a Safety Officer.What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:At least 3 years of recent experience in construction supervision of infrastructure work.Preferably with relevant experience working in an engineering consulting firm.Preferably with experience the in UAE and with a driving license is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.