Assistance in the maintenance, communication and embedment of the HNAH/HBUS Enterprise Risk Management and Pension Risk Frameworks, as well as individual Risk Discipline and business frameworks.
- Support effective and efficient governance of pension risk in HNAH with focus on the 2 large HNAH DB and the DC plans; this includes monthly or quarterly reporting of the HNAH pension risk map, top and emerging risks, regular review of the pension risk appetite statement, risk and control assessments, risk management framework, etc.
- Support the de-risking strategy and activities in the country;
- Closely coordinating with the Global Pension Risk team to ensure alignment with group pension FIMs, philosophy and risk management framework, and work closely with HNAH HR, Finance and wider risk teams to accomplish a joint vision for pension strategy;
- Coordinating between HR and Finance for Financial Crime Compliance of schemes in HNAH, ensuring alignment with FIMs and appropriate management information reporting;
- Support the semi-annual execution of the Risk Assessment Matrix, including creation of relevant templates and coordinating reporting to the business, senior management, risk committees, the Board and external regulators.
- Strong business analysis, problem solving and presentation (written and verbal) skills.
- Understanding of HSBC’s overall business and culture.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with US corporate pension plans.
- Experience in Banking, compliance, risk management and / or internal audit.
- Pension/ Project / Risk management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trenton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A