The right candidate would play a pivotal role in delivery of these processes and would be responsible for regional delivery for any global processes in which regions play a role. In addition to managing the overall process, the candidate would be expected to contribute to execution of the deliverables that the central stress testing team is accountable for such as the review and challenge process.
- Support for execution of CCAR deliverables within the central team, including review and challenge of submission, documentation and materials submission
- Providing support for other processes such as valuation in resolution, annual plan or budgeting, monthly forecasting, audit resolution, scenario analysis and other ad hoc projects
- Develop and run processes to manage the inventory of control and process remediation deliverables (self identified issues, audit findings, MRA/MRIA)
- Responsible for the CCAR plan execution, CCAR controls, CCAR process maps and control documentation
- Responsible for regional participation in Global implementation projects
- Providing support to implement the expeditious delivery of production and improvement and remediation activities
- Track progress and provide high quality summary status updates
- Strong project management, managerial, communications, lateral thinking, decision-making, team-building, interpersonal, organizational, influencing and analytical skills.
- Analytical/ problem solving capabilities; ability to conceptualize; anticipate future direction and trends
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work with all levels of personnel; effective interpersonal and influencing skills and excellent writing skills.
- Analytical/ problem solving capabilities; ability to conceptualize; anticipate future direction and trend
Self starter and driven individual.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management tools ie. Clarity, MS Project etc.
- Well versed in the development, evaluation and initiation of new business initiatives and cross-functional opportunities; creation and presentation of business cases that detail financial, operational, technological cost and benefits
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in the project management, and design, development, planning and management of process improvement and solutions across finance and/or risk functions – with specific focus on finance capital/regulatory processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of or experience in CCAR/CapR or other stress testing processes or regulatory reporting processes.
- Strong experience in developing and delivering high quality project/program reporting to senior management oversight committees on large scale projects that span multiple functional areas and workstreams.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai