They are responsible for developing their team of Commercial Banking Managers to ensure delivery of financial plan and best in class customer experience, in line with the Commercial Banking strategy. They will ensure the acquisition of quality relationships by providing practical coaching, advice and guidance to their team and ensure that they have strong credit skills.
- Ensure detailed client plans for all customers in segment, recording objectives, plans’ and call reports within ClientVision.
- This should include detailed Client Profiling, Wallet Sizing, defining Critical Account Objectives (CAOs), and actively engaging with Product partners in this effort of preparing a Client Plan.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate deal pipelines.
- Work closely with team to structure robust credit facilities for the relationship.
- Meet regularly with customers to assess financial needs, condition, and opportunities/risks facing the customer business; work with team to ensure that they do the same.
- Ensure portfolio pricing is generating appropriate return on risk-weighted assets both at a customer level and at a portfolio level.
- The Role is responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of relationships through a team of Relationship Manager’s. The role holder will be required to deal with sophisticated financial solutions and varying financial needs and credit risks of the clients. Therefore, the role holder must have a broad knowledge in business operations and banking services including in-depth knowledge of complex credit structures, Treasury, Global Banking products and Trade as the role holder must gain the confidence of the customers’ decision makers so they are regarded as a key first point of senior contact above the RM.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise, with tenacity to drive through results
- Proven ability to drive a high performance culture across the team delivering customer and financial objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in managing complex commercial relationships with international needs.
- Relevant experience in managing complex commercial relationships with international needs, with a proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A