In order to strengthen our Fraud Analytics function, HSBC are looking to build out our capabilities for: Data Science, ML Engineering, Messaging and Data Operations. The successful applicants will join at a truly exciting time for data and analytics in HSBC UK, with investment in: technology, tooling and importantly our people. These positions will be at the forefront of our efforts to protect our customers by building sophisticated detection and prevention capabilities, as well as leveraging industry wide insight tooling.
The Data and Analytics team are responsible for Wealth & Personal Banking’s customer contact strategy, helping to make our customers’ experiences more personal and relevant. The role of Fraud Messaging Strategy Manager will support the development of these contact strategies with a focus on helping customers avoid fraud and financial crime. They will do this by using Intelligence Hub and Comms Hub technology.
- Supporting the design of randomised controlled trials to test, learn and optimise messaging performance.
- Using Data and Analytics capabilities to design Fraud messaging interventions, delivering increasingly real-time messaging solutions.
- Working with data scientists and messaging operations specialists to deliver these messaging interventions.
- Helping to determine the analytics framework that underpins these solutions.
- Excellent ability to network with internal and external partners.
- Able to work with many simultaneous tasks in a pressurised, time-sensitive environment.
- Experience in exploiting Communications Hub and Intelligence Hub platforms to deliver data and messaging services.
- Analytically literate with an understanding of probability, statistics and problem solving
- A relevant degree in either mathematics, statistics, computer science (or equivalent quantitative area) and/or a business, media, communications with quantitative background.
- Experience of using messaging and communications to support business outcomes
- Understanding and previous experience of using real-time data & messaging technology
- Ability to operate and influence within a matrix structure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A