This role will also collaborate and consult with the Senior Manager, Digital Engagement, to define yearly Digital Engagement targets contributing to Canada’s overall digital performance metrics.
- Build Key Performance Indicator tracking into tactics; utilizing the data received + research to support conclusions. Prepare weekly and monthly reporting.
- Key contributor to delivery of the CANADA Digital strategy and digital implementation.
- Lead campaign design and build to test copy across various channels and audiences, to find opportunities to drive incremental growth.
- Accountable for supporting CANADA market with all business activity (including internal/external communications, training and operational impacts) to support launch and maintenance of the program
- Accountable for delivery of CANADA Personal and Relevant Digital communications and experiences strategy and implementation.
- Accountable for leading the transition from strategic programme to operationalized ongoing communications process across CANADA ensuring robust governance and minimal disruption to services
- Accountable for leading process review activity to benchmark effectiveness and define strategy for continuous improvement of communications and engagement.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong digital expertise and a digital first mindset
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
- Outstanding Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in strategy formation and campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years leadership experience in designing and implementing marketing communication strategies
- Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, marketing or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A