Our team in Equities Technology lead the Production Practice globally, we partner with engineering teams, our business, product owners and other practices to ensure operational excellence and stability are at the forefront. Curiosity and a growth mind-set driven by continuous learning are key values within our team.
- You will help us continue on the journey of implementing Infrastructure as code, containerization, micro services and using cloud infrastructure, while ensuring the highest levels of stability and control of our production platforms.
- You will help us build high performing teams and to enable that you would relish spending small periods of time in other global offices.
- Challenging existing processes and ways of working is key to the role, enabling consistent small gains to contribute to the evolution of our business and how it operates.
- You should also be comfortable working in a devops continuous integration and delivery environment using
- Git/Stash/Teamcity or equivalent tooling.
Qualification & Experience:
- An interest in Equity or Equity Derivatives trading business is useful but previous experience is not necessary.
- Ideally you will have expertise of Java development, with at least 3 years of experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A