Global Operational and Resilience Risk (ORR) is a sub function of Group Risk. Its purpose is to make sure HSBC understands, and is in control of its non-financial risk position. In addition, the function provides resilience risk stewardship to the Business and Functions and the entities we operate in.
- The Payments and Transaction Processing Risk Manager will serve as a specialist as part of HSBC’s second line of defense Operational and Resilience Risk team. The role holder will contribute his/her expertise in payments and transaction processing risks and controls to provide robust, credible, insightful and constructive oversight and challenge to first line of defense stakeholders. The role enables business-facing Operational and Resilience Risk teams to provide tailored expertise to risk and control owners.
- Analytically capable with an ability to review, interpret, and summarize broad and complex information.
- Knowledge of risk management principles.
- Strong teamwork, organization, time management, and complex problem solving skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, with an ability to manage relationships across all levels of the organization and credibly challenge first line role holders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to present across different levels of the organization and through different formats.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Risk, Operations, Front Office or related role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A