The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing, customer segmentation, and optimization of User Experience (UX) to develop highly personal, timely and insightful customer communications that drive funnel conversion and digital sales. Previous experience at the Manager level and within the Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on insights.
- Responsible for obtaining buy-in from stakeholders for all key initiatives with respect to targeting, offers, tactics, creative and timing.
- Develop and execute digital sales strategies with key partners to drive a common digital growth agenda.
- Ensure sales strategies are data driven, built around customer insights, and focused on enhancing Customer Experience (CX).
- Track performance of campaigns, funnels and digital sales through a weekly digital dashboard and Adobe Analytics reports.
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practices; proposing change where necessary.
- Be a passionate advocate for Digital and the Customer Experience to inspire stakeholders to partner with Digital Messaging
- Experience & Sales Team (DMES) to achieve long-term goals.
- Key stakeholders include Marketing, Cutstomer Value Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data Analytics, Legal/Regulatory Compliance and Regional Digital Messaging Experience & Sales Team (DMES)Ops.
- Background in planning and strategy in the digital business.
- Strong digital expertise and a digital first mindset.
- Strong collaboration, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and influence global teams.
- Strong understanding of A/B multivariate testing, UX, optimization and funnel analysis.
- Strong leadership in developing differentiated, segmented sales and communication strategies
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrix organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing/Technology.
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to gain insights to enhance CX and business results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A