At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice.
This position is responsible for the supervision of multiple teams or functional areas within the customer service call center. Responsible for ensuring quality service is provided and sales solicitation is performed. Monitors operational and sales statistics, conducts quality checks and reviews to ensure compliance with departmental standards and/or service level agreements and sales goals are met. Analyzes key call center metrics to improve productivity and effectiveness. Assists in the development, monitoring and reporting of key performance measures. Ensures area is fully staffed and well trained to meet servicing and sales objectives.
- Analyze and adjust operational and sales performance objectives to address changing business needs.
- Recommend and review production and quality reporting necessary to meet business/function objectives.
- Serve as primary liaison to other departments.
- Provide coaching, feedback and development of Unit Managers relative to department quality and production.
- Manage a team of Unit Managers/Supervisors and customer sales and service personnel through the effective use of Management Information Systems and other monitoring techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring area is fully staffed and well trained to meet servicing and sales objectives.
- Provide input to and participate in the development of policies and procedures for the area and ensure compliance with Company operating and regulatory policies.
- Assist in the preparation and is responsible for ongoing maintenance of area budgets and expense control.Provide any required variance analysis.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service practices, policies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive customer service experience or equivalent, preferably within a call center environment.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate large staff in a high volume production environment.
- Bachelor degree in business related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to train and motivate sales personnel in achieving sustained performance.
- Strong financial, managerial, analytical and systems skills and abilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A