The Data Mgt Ops Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Support disverse reengineering project work within specific to Campus Initiatives and Onboarding
- Liaises with business to identify areas of opportunity based on Lean Methodology to streamline process and implement technology solutions.
- Researches and documents processes, roles and responsibilities as the organization continues to evolve.
- Creates and updates documentation, and provides communicating/ training on new processes and procedures
- Produces metrics & status reports for operations and internal clients
- Tests functional enhancements being implemented
- Serves as escalation point for teams related to process & compliance, especially as they pertain to business efforts and Lateral Onboarding work.
- Coordinates change management communication and execution, in partnership with senior leadership
- Facilitates and directs training and onboarding efforts for new hires within operations team
- Analyzes diverse and high volume data quality/ compliance audit results for team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Operations – Core
Job Family:Data Management & System Operations
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the poster. View the .
View the .
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.