At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 65+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join our team of more than 2000 employees to connect the world together.
WHY is this role important at Infobip?
You will be part of People Operations department within Total Rewards’ HRIS team who is partly based in Croatia partly in London/UK.
Our HRIS team has a mission to create a complete digital Employee Experience currently with special focus on Workday implementation.
We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to perform various operational tasks and absence management in Workday.
- HRIS Administrator responsibilities include managing Tier 0 & 1 queries from HR partners, Managers and Employees, educating users on how to use our HR systems and supporting Absence process globally.
- Primary support for all HR Operations Tools and Processes
- Assist with daily HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines
- Administer the Workday Absence Management process for multiple countries, including training and coordination, under the guidance of the HRIS Ops Lead
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Manage Workday access permissions for new hires
- 1 to 2-year work experience as an HRIS Administrator or similar role with Workday or a cloud-based system (Previous use of workday would be beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail and previous exposure working within an HR environment
- Excellent communication with a passion for working in HR
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Team player with a willingness to help others
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai