Tradev Groups Limited
Quarter Performance Incentive
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counselling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in any field or similarRelevant experience in an HR role.Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Strong moral and ethical code.Competency in Microsoft, and business management and presentation tools.Excellent administrative skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.