Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide support to employees throughout their employee life cycle by providing a HR business partnering approach to position adidas as an employer of choice.
Independently own and drive key HR processes, aligned to the People Strategy.
- Conduct new joining and induction formalities, ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding experience.
- Coordinate employee’s mobility and relocation requests for international hires, by being the main point of contact between the vendor and employee.
- Prepare employment contracts for new joiners and other letters in support of promotions and grade changes.
- Support all administrative HR responsibilities for employees which include but are not limited to complete and accurate maintenance of confidential records in the system, ensuring they are always up to date and readily available when required and comply with Audit requirements.
- Update the Rewards team for any payroll additions, deletions or adjustments in salary or benefits.
- Initiate and support HR initiatives and improvements in alignment with the team to increase departmental efficiency, provide best in class service to the organization, and ensure file and system data integrity.
- Support the PRO team in visa processing formalities with the authorities and obtain up to date information regarding changes implemented in their policies and procedures.
- Support on ensuring employee policies are kept up to date, by making changes, or creating new policies as necessary.
- Continuously build on HR knowledge to be seen as a competent and accepted contact partner able to influence the organization and senior stakeholders.
- Provide high support on Employee Relations and grievance matters ensuring high engagement at all times.
- Manage and maintain vendor and supplier relationships for services based on HR Management team requirements, ie Sapience and Insurance.
- Ensure employee exit formalities are completed as per the employee exit checklist and HR processes.
- Coordinate intra-HR team activities and programs ensuring high collaboration between HR Management, Talent and Rewards.
- Ad-hoc support to the HR team and employees with projects, activities, or tasks as needed.
- Regional: HRMs/ External Vendors/ Global Mobility team/ Global Insurance Team
- Local: All employees/HR Team/ PRO/Finance and Office Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of local employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to influence internal and external business partners in all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited direction and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional planning, follow-up, and organising skills.
- Strong personal and work ethics.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree, preferably with an HR focus
- CIPD or SHRM qualifications is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience at a generalist level
- Background in retail or sports industry in a company of 200+ employees will be given preference
- Working experience in SAP HR modules is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.