VAMED Middle East
Job description / Role
The Hands-on HR Senior Officer should have the ability to manage, execute and monitor delivery of the full scope of HR services. He/She will provide human resource advice for line management, covering all areas of the employee lifecycle from recruitment and selection to employee relations, performance management, pay review, talent management and absence management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and lead selection and recruitment processes.
• Manage contract specific on-boarding and off-boarding processes for all employees
• Advise line management on HR issues
• Support line management in employee performance evaluation.
• Oversee time allocation system
• Oversee leave management system
• Ensure compliance with local labor law
• Manage relationship with MOL and MOHRE
• Coordinate with Head Office HR department