A Leading Manufacturing Company in UAE
Job description / Role
Objectives: Position dedicated to Jindal Films Europe operations.
Responsible for the front end of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying and presenting candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline for our open positions and critical functional areas.
Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
Main responsibilities: • Consult with Managers to define staff requirements and specific job objectives
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and social medias
• Develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job families.
• Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.).
• Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
• Use tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
• Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates for further consideration
• Prepare new hire paperwork ensure legislation requirements are met
• Prepare and maintain onboarding documentation for different sites
• Assist on specific projects linked to HR
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Number required: 1
Desired start date: ASAP
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Travel requirements: N/A
Other Benefits: As Per UAE Labor Law