Job description / Role
We have had an exciting opportunity arise at Hays Middle East for a HR & Payroll Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of administration to support the HR Manage & Finance Director as well as our internal and external employees. The main duties will include recordkeeping, PRO responsibilities and information management on behalf of the team.
• Collating information for new and renewal visas
• Processing GCC visa’s for the consultants who are travelling
• Support the external IT Contractors by processing all Visa’s and Health Insurance
• Process all of the timesheets for end of month Payroll for external contractors
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees.
• Collecting the Emirates ID cards from the post office.
• Providing guidance and advice to employees on (annual leave, sick leave and payroll)
• Updating personnel folders manually and electronically.
• Liaising with medical providers and ensuring that all new starters are medically covered.
• Assist HR with office functions such as Wellness days and Business Development competitions
• Provide support and assistance to the finance team(salary increase, offer letter, bank details , Final settlements)
• Preparation for internal and external audits
• Preparing the offer letters to all new hires and sending it out to the managers.
• Preparing HR letter including salary certificate, visa letters, revised offers and changes to commission structure, promotional and transfer letters.
• Ensuring that the new starters have completed all the forms (personal details form ,bank form)
• Arranging interviews and sending out interview requests
• Conducting initial phone screen interview with candidates
• Advertising recruitment positions on internal and external sites
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.