A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
Job description / Role
The required qualifications are as follows:
– Carry day-to-day tasks with the HR Operations section such as time and attendance, leave management, employee induction and separation activities.
– Process employee payroll for all companies within UAE and outside UAE via HRIS software in order to ensure accurate and timely disbursement of salaries.
– Manage and record employee absence, leave and sickness in accordance with Policies in order to maintain the time discipline within the organization.
– Maintain a positive employee relations environment by proactively working with the line managers on employee grievances.
– Implement staff welfare/recreation programs, and ensure engagement at all levels to ensure employee satisfaction.
– Maintain Employee daily records and ensure compliance with day-to-day personnel management policies and procedures.
– Draft letters, memo and other HR Operation correspondence in English and Arabic.