· Create job requirements and employment contracts for various jobs.
· Promote open job posts by utilizing online and other recruitment resources.
· Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
· Prepare all necessary papers for a new candidate and follow up with the company’s representative until the completion of residency transfer.
2. Admin & Payroll
· Manage all HR and administration process and procedures.
· Responsible for all official documents of the company (registration, renewal and other procedures in coordination with the representative of the company.
· Adapt with company ERP software to run daily operations.
· Implement company policies & procedures in every transaction.
· Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and warning letters.
· Monitor attendance of employees and working schedules including breaks, overtime.
· Oversee all necessary paperwork, employee communications, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims.
· Calculate payroll and keep updated records of payments.
3. Performance Management
· Maintaining Work culture.
· Ensure job descriptions are up to date.
· Design Workplace Policies & procedures
· Ensure Health and Safety of Employee.
· Manage personnel-related issues, maintain employee records.
· Responsible for the employee performance records to identify the scopes of improvement.
· Oversee the performance management of the employees and assist in salary planning.
· Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
· Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
· Report any operation or technology challenges to the management with well-thought solutions.
· Keep subordinates updated on all organizational public updates.
· Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities.
· Strong working experience to recruit candidates.
· Good knowledge of rules and regulations of employment.
· Familiar with resume databases, payroll software, and applicant tracking systems.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.
· Ability to lead and motivate the team.
· Strong work ethics.
· A keen eye on details for accuracy.
Teamwork, Cooperation & Communication
· Understands given instructions and implement them.
· Clarifies instructions when not clear. Facilitates constructive discussion on contentious issues.
· Ensures that management are kept informed of progress, problems and issues.
· Communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
· Willingly works extra time to meet given deadlines when Business requires.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From KD70.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuwait City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your notice period?
- Human Resources Manament: 1 year (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 30/04/2022