- Review and develop existing HR policies and procedures within the business.
- Develop and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational work plan for the department.
- Preparing, recording and monitoring the details of all employees for management purposes and payroll calculations.
- Conduct cost-effective hiring and sourcing drives to rope in suitable talent.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Assess revenue growth, client retention, employee feedback to implement relevant HR initiatives.
Adept in time management, communication, and analytics to improve efficiency of HR processes.Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.Passionate HR professional with a genuine interest in building long lasting professional connections.Proficient in handling delicate workforce issues and conflicts with a preferred experience in the same.Eager to research and implement new activities for creating a cheerful and friendly work culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.