- Review and develop existing HR policies and procedures within the business.
- Develop and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational work plan for the department.
- Preparing, recording and monitoring the details of all employees for management purposes and payroll calculations.
- Conduct cost-effective hiring and sourcing drives to rope in suitable talent.
- Evaluate existing L&D sessions and implement modifications for improvement.
- Manage all staff review processes, including KPI and Performance Management.
Fluent collaborator with an ability to motivate team members.Ensuring sharing of information to outsiders in a concise and professional manner.Exemplary command on interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate positively.Skilled in addressing employee concerns with utmost sensitivity and professionalism.Enthusiastic, creative, and approachable, you will demonstrate strong HR skills .
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.