Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
• Actively follow and promote the Company Safety and Security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same.
• These policies are to be always followed within the Company environment so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Prepares the overall HR & Administration plan and budget for Group of companies.
• Formulates HR policies covering recruitment, salary scales, compensation, incentives and benefits, promotions, succession planning, disciplining, counselling, coaching, appraising performance, training, compensation and personnel services based on the Company’s objectives, government regulations and labor legislation.
• Prepares relevant employment manual and communicates to all staff pertaining to company policies and procedures.
• Ensure timely implementation of policies across the Company.
• Coordinates with division/ functional heads to develop headcount budgets on a yearly basis.
• Supervises the recruitment and interviewing of candidates for various vacancies in the Group of companies.
• Develop job descriptions and/or revises job descriptions as and when required ensuring that the responsibilities for each position still reflect the business requirements and revises the job evaluations and grading structure accordingly.
• Coordinates for and analyzes compensation & benefits surveys on an annual basis in order to revise the compensation & benefits scheme in relation to the market.
• Develops, maintains and monitors the execution of the performance management system, analyzes records for staff performance for the purpose of recommending salary increases, promotions and training needs.
• Manage and steer all direct and indirect reports across the Group of Companies.
• Prepares career development plans for employees, in consultation with the respective Division/ Functional Heads.
• Provides the General Management with all the necessary data and statistics relating to human resources issues in order to assist them in their decision-making process.
• Manages employee relations and disputes and acts as the main point of contact, resolving issues and disputes that arise in consultation with the Legal Advisor.