Job description / Role
Great opportunity for an HR Generalist at a Global FMCG brand, with headuarters in the US. Take accountability of all HR related functions such as; hiring, onboarding, compensation, evaluation, developing training programs, leave management, appraisals, learning & development etc.
Our client is a global leader in FMCG & Consumer Goods. The headquarters are located in the US.
* Administer compensation and benefit plans
* Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
* Maintain employee files and records
* Conduct employee onboarding and organize training and development initiatives
* Provide support to employees in HR -related issues ie Leave, compensation
* Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
* Undertake tasks around performance management
* Ensure compliance with labor regulations
* Maintain and promote a healthy working environment
* Resolve any issues and promote an efficient and conflict- free workplace
Strategy & Development
* Develop & implement new systems, best practices, and other optimizations in order to improve the efficiencies of the business
* Participate in the organization’s management of strategic, and evaluation of services
* Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
* Demonstrate and advocate integrity & ethical behavior at all times
On offer for you is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant work space. An attractive salary package with benefits.