A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
HR Manager – Western nationals needs to apply
HR Manager with a BSc in a relevant subject from a reputable university, who will lead the Human Resource of the corporate headquarter by implementing and developing HR strategy to provide an employee-orientated culture.
The organisation wants to empower employees quality, productivity, goal attainment and on-going development to ensure an exceptional workforce.
Job Responsibilities include
• Employee relations
• Resourcing and recruitment related activities
• Pay-reviews and job grading exercises
• Performance management and training
• Data analysis and reporting
• Recruitment and selection
• Support recruitment through synergies between countries
• Provide advice on recruitment and selection processes, impart good practice
• Provide strategic advice and support on selection for senior executives (C – level management team
• You will be responsible for employee relations and employee succession planning and development.
• Have responsibility of all grievance issues and be responsible for all organisational learning and development
• Manage employee communication and feedback
• Complete regular HR audits to ensure employee files, policies and procedures are up to date.
• BSc in a relevant subject from a reputable university